[Slowhand] Crossroads double DVD release...got it yesterday

joeyjay3 at att.net joeyjay3 at att.net
Wed Nov 10 13:59:16 EST 2004

Slowhanders,

I was surprised to see that nobody made mention today of yesterday's release of the Crossroads Guitar Festival. I purchased it for 19.99. Seemed like a great price for a double DVD.

Watched it last night and thought so much of it was wonderful. Some of the highlights for me were the pairing of J.J. Cale and Eric, loved Sweet Home Chicago, Killing Floor, If I Had Possession....., Jingo with Carlos, ZZ Top, HYELAW, loved the guitar work on Cocaine, Joe Walsh was usual cool self with James Taylor and on Funk 49......was disappointed to see them talk over Honeyboy's song...

Gotta run to a meeting......just wanted to check in about this great release.....

Also loved that DVD release of George Harrison's Taxman from the "Live in Japan" tour with Eric band.......had been waiting for something to be released from that show for many years.....

Jay