[Slowhand] Crossroads double DVD release...got it yesterday

Kelly Murphy brucespringsteenfan at semo.net
Thu Nov 11 17:01:50 EST 2004

It's a great release!  I love it.

I really enjoy a lot of different moments from it, and how could I not?
I'm glad to see Jonny Lang on the DVD because he is such a great young
guitarist and singer in my opinion.  I've been a fan of his for about 6
years now.

All of EC's moments are great of course.  I think it's funny when J.J.
motions to
Eric to sing some of After Midnight and Eric just shakes his head no and
laughs. :o)

Jimmie Vaughan is a highlight of the DVD as well, and then, also, Buddy kind
of
challenging Eric on guitar and Eric finally laughs and points at him.  It's
just cool
seeing these great artists having fun.

--Kelly

"Ain't no one but you, baby, ever stopped me in my tracks
Once this thing gets rolling, darling, well there ain't no turning back" ~
Clapton