[Slowhand] Where Is My Badge?

Kelly Murphy brucespringsteenfan at semo.net
Sun Nov 14 14:04:17 EST 2004

I think I'll go ahead and keep my hopes up for the most part.  It will be great to see Cream together.

Kelly

"Ain't no one but you, baby, ever stopped me in my tracks
Once this thing gets rolling, darling, well there ain't no turning back" ~ Clapton
http://slowhand.proboards29.com/index.cgi - my EC board