[Slowhand] did anyone else make the same mistake I did last night?

simon george simon.george5 at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 15 08:04:45 EST 2004

Last night I watched the UK music hall of fame inductions on tv.
When inducting Bob Marley, Jamie Theakston introduced Beverley Knight to sing one of his songs.
"and with her, a VERY special guest on guitar......"  (who could this be? I thought)
In a career spanning fourty years, he has influenced countless guitarists......(could it be??)
since his career began with the yardbirds........(CRASH!! I fall over the dog in my panic to reach the VCR)
Ladies and Gentlemen.... (Yes! Yes!...)
Mr Jeff Beck"
DOH!!! Still he was very good even though it wasn't our man!
Cheers,
Simon