[Slowhand] Complete setlist for Crossroads Guitar Festival

joeyjay3 at att.net joeyjay3 at att.net
Mon Nov 15 14:17:39 EST 2004

Can anyone help out with the complete setlist for the Crossroads Guitar Festival? I could not find it online. I'm curious to know what was left off the DVD release.

I haven't checked the booklet in the DVD packaging yet. Maybe its there LOL.

This is probably old news, but I just found a DVD of that Muddy Waters tribute that aired on public television several years back......pretty cool lineup - Keb Mo, Peter Wolf and others doing all Muddy Waters songs.... comes with a matching audio CD as well as the DVD.....all for 17.99 at Circuit City.....

Thank you,

Joey Jay