[Slowhand] A Cream Reunion would be a good thing!

Eric Lacroix eric.lacroix at free.fr
Mon Nov 15 19:03:46 EST 2004

Len Moskowitz wrote:
> Bluesview wrote:
>
> > I think Jack and Ginger would pull out some playing that's been
> dormant
> within Eric for a long time. ...
>
> There's an element of creativity that comes out when a musician jams
> against the stuff that other creative souls put on the table.  You're
> pushed a lot harder than you are when you just have to solo in front
> of a rhythm section for one or two choruses (or a choruses and
> verses).

The '97 legend tour was something like that, isn't it. Hearing EC in
this band was very interesting. It would have done a very nice live
album.
At least, there were digital TV broadcast, tapers and so on ...

Plus, I had the chance to saw them in Vienne, France. The sound in the
Roman Theatre was great.

Eric.