[Slowhand] Good golly miss OLLI

Greg Wenker gwornex at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 12:38:41 EST 2004

>> He Whose Name Shouldn't Be Mentioned is a funny
guy. The man seems to hate Clapton's music, but still
he does continue to e-mail these messages, where he
puts down a performance, that hasn't taken place, yet.
Strange man, why bother trying to insult Clapton,
Bruce and Baker, if they are trying to make a nice
celebration of EC's 60th birthday. <<

 'She who doesn't tolerate criticism' is a funny
gal.......I'm sure your mindless adulation is much
appreciated by Eric and his banker.......I think if
Eric came out and plucked his 'E' string for 40
minutes straight, you would praise it for it's
'brilliant simplicity'.....
Let the rest of us have an opinion,if you don't
mind.....

Greg W.