[Slowhand] RE: A&E Eric Clapton Bio

Loraine Taylor llt58 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 12:37:42 EST 2004

Someone E-mailed me privately about my notice of EC's A&E Biography program
being re-broadcast not appearing on the A&E E-mail listing that they
receive, so I thought others were wondering, too.

I'm on 3 of A&E's lists.  I thought it was odd that the listing was on the
"Biography on A&E" list but not on their programing list, until I realized
that their programing list shows only those programs that are broadcast
during primetime, and EC will be on in the morning.

BTW, notice of the broadcast is also listed here:
http://www.tv-now.com/stars/ericclap.html

HTH,
Loraine