[Slowhand] Jerry's Trading etiquette

mike petrilli ziggo820 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 03:46:18 EST 2004

Good thing that you missed the eight track era.About polluted music.You are trading stolen music that people are supposed to pay money to hear.Now thats etiquette.

We are talking about bootleg music,not a production company.Maybe you can advertise your great product during the Super Bowl.

As for Jonny Bellows or whatever his name is (God of the Allman Bros.list) he forgot to mention that you have to include song length,the production staff and a tracking number during shipment.You could wright a novel with his rules.

Regards
Alpha,Beta,Delta,Mike