[Slowhand] Mindless adulation??

Olli Oksala ollio at mbnet.fi
Wed Nov 17 03:35:17 EST 2004

Hi all,
and  especially Greg W. Thanks for your nice and thoughtful message.
It's always a joy to recieve wise criticism.
A couple of comments though.

""Good golly miss OLLI""
As I have a wife and a daughter, my friends call me Mr. but you can
call me Mrs.

""your mindless adulation is much
appreciated by Eric and his banker"
I hope so, it would be nice if EC has noticed, how much his work has
affected me and my life. I still think, that Clapton has given with his
music me much more, than I've given in return. I like to listen to
record or attend a concert before I make an opinion. To call this
mindless adulation is in my mind mindless.

""if Eric came out and plucked his 'E' string for 40
minutes straight, you would praise it for it's
'brilliant simplicity'""
No no, I'm not into long guitar solos. I think these overlong solos
were the thing that killed Cream. I'm sure this time the solos are kept
close to the studio length, thank God.

""Let the rest of us have an opinion,if you don't
mind..""
Yes, Of course you're entitled to your opinion and I'm always ready to
comment them, especially the mindless ones.
Criticising a concert before it's taken place seems strange, I think.

All the best
and Keep on growin'
Olli the Mindless