[Slowhand] New EC & Guitar Forum !

Dave slowhand at optonline.net
Sun Nov 28 13:25:53 EST 2004

Hi all,

I have been a member of the digest on and off for many years due to my moving around and glad to be back
on again.  I want to share a new forum (website) I am involved with.  This is not a solicitation as there is nothing
being sold and there is no advertising.  What you will find is a community for EC fans that have an affinity for
Fender guitars and blues/rock music... there's lots of good topics to browse and interact.

Please check it out as I know there's something for everyone on the Digest to enjoy -

See it here -
http://www.fenderpick.com

Thanks!

- Blueschat