[Slowhand] Clapton was Cream???

joeyjay3 at att.net joeyjay3 at att.net
Sun Dec 5 12:46:50 EST 2004

>They've succeeded
>in making people think Clapton was Cream, when he
>was only a third of
>it. Reuniting the band now would just take the
>emphasis off Clapton."

Clapton was Cream?????? I, for one, have never thought that......my God...Jack Bruce and Ginger Baker are virtually Clapton's equal in their respective instruments.....and Jack sang most of the songs and wrote most of the non-covers....Jack and Ginger deserve equal respect in my book.....I was always thrilled by the musicianship of all three....they are all quite amazing....any talk of US dates for the Cream Reunion?

Cheers,
Jay