[Slowhand] Questions about "Sessions for Robert J"

Craig Childs craigdchilds at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 16:18:40 EST 2004

I just received the SESSIONS FOR ROBERT J DVD/CD set for my birthday.  Although I enjoyed "Me and Mr. Johnson", I agree with others that the songs on this collection are much better!  They seem to have more emotion and excitement to them.

I have a few questions about the album.

a) Has anyone else experienced problems with the DVD menus for Sessions 1 & 2?  The menu options do not highlight as you navigate back and forth.  I don't have this problem on the Top Menu, or the menus for Sessions 3 & 4.

b) Are any of the songs on the DVD the same versions that were released on M&MJ?  Or are they all new?

c) Why didn't EC include all the songs on the CD that were in the DVD?  The CD is only 44 minutes long, so surely it was not a space issue.  There were 4 or 5 songs on the DVD that did not make the CD.  This disappoints me because I'm sure I'll listen to the CD in the car far more often than I watch the DVD.