[Slowhand] BB King - no EC content

Dave Dell ddell at socal.rr.com
Sat Dec 18 00:19:51 EST 2004

Susan,

I also saw BB live for the first time last summer and my impressions were much the same as yours...the theatrics were nice, but I wanted to hear him play a lot more.  BB's set started with his band playing by themselves for at least 30 minutes and then finally BB joined them for an abbreviated few songs.  Of course, we have to remember BB is 79-80 now and is obviously not in very good health.  For example, they wheeled him to the side of the stage at the Hollywood Bowl.

Dave