[Slowhand] EC shake-up

Richard Batty richardtcbatty at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 22:44:22 EST 2004

I wonder what some of the people on this list need for EC to do to be satisfied.  In a little over a decade, we have had 24 nights at the RAH including all-blues shows, a concerto for orchestra and guitar, TDF, Legends, an all-blues covers album with accompanying tour, a Curtis Mayfield influenced album, an unplugged album, great versions of Dylan songs at the Dylan tribute, an all Robert Johnson album, ongoing tours with nuggets like Got to Get Better, Walk Out in the Rain and Let it Rain, a George Harrison tribute, a performance with Mayall, changes in Strat sensors and now a Cream reunion.

I see EC has not shaken anything up.  Oh, yes, he has also been selling out for the money - auctioning off most of his guitars and organizing concerts to raise money for the Crossroads center.

Richard