[Slowhand] The Last Exit?

Olli Oksala ollio at mbnet.fi
Thu Dec 30 04:43:57 EST 2004

Hi all,
It's always great to end up a great year reading DeltaNicks' strangely
negative opinions about EC. Well enough of that, we've heard them for
years and are used to them.
It's getting alarmingly close to the end of EC's performing career: In
his recent BBC interview he said, that apart from a couple of little
things, the Cream-reunion was the one thing he was set out to do and
then that's it.

He seemed quite positive in his words. Well, he's retired about every
other year, but this time it sounded very real.
The new studio album is on the way sometime next year, I suppose, and
the Cream reunion DVD, too.
But then?
I'm sure we'll get a lot of DVD-boxes of live performances for years to
come, but I certainly hope, that these Cream gigs aren't EC's last live
gigs.

Cheers
A Peaceful New Year to everyone
Olli