[Slowhand] EC shakeup

Hillary Todd gilmoregirltoo at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 09:11:10 EST 2004

Too many people to quote but my response to this
thread is that there's nothing wrong with wanting the
best from the best but the question of what people
need for EC to do to be satisfied is a valid question.
 Chronically unsatisfied people never have enough
because they always want more.  Some EC fans are like
that.  Nothing he does is ever good enough because it
could always be better.  This is not to say that
everything he does should be accepted without
criticism.

My only expectation as a fan is that EC be true to his
artistic self, make music that is important to him,
challenge himself if that is what he wants to do or
simply make music that is satisfying to him.  As long
as he does that, I'll be a fan regardless of what the
world, the critics or the Grammys think.