[Slowhand] New Year's Resolutions, etc

Bryan Reid humblephoenix at comcast.net
Fri Dec 30 17:09:30 EST 2005

Hi All

Some of my New Year's resolutions are to try to be more tolerant of others
(see, I didn't wade into the Bloomfield mess and try to straighten out you
people who don't appreciate how great a guitarist he was) and to be nicer to
people in general (well, DeltaNick can forget about it because that ain't
gonna happen).

Ahem.

In any event, I have put together a couple of EC/Bob Dylan compilations (one
of the Bob Dylan 1986 Hearts Of Fire soundtrack sessions and one of EC at
Bobfest - the 30th anniversary celebration concert of Bob Dylan in 1992). I
am happy to offer these ONLY to newbies to the SD. It would be nice if they
could re-offer to the group, newbies in particular, but it is not a
requirement. Now, I'm not sure how to determine if someone is truly a
newbie, so I'll go on the honor system.

First three newbies to respond with their addresses get the gift.

Contact me off-Digest and if I don't respond, that unfortunately means that
you weren't in time.

Happy and Healthy New Year to one and all.

Bryan