[Slowhand] Re:Mark Deavult....Hooray !!!

sam mangano mangs88 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 13 21:24:35 EST 2006

let's not get our panties in a bunch, his website has been updated
continuously ever since his disappearance from the digest.

for whatever reason, he chooses not to participate on the public boards
anymore, along with not participating in individual social interaction as i
have not received a return phone call or email in over a year......

out
sambo8