[Slowhand] EC can take a lesson from the Stones

roubaix roubaix2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 22:26:47 EST 2006

I just saw the Rolling Stones a few nights ago (WHAT A
SHOW!) and what was really great is that they vary the
setlist EVERY night - how great is that?

We all have bootlegs of EC and I'm happy to have each
and every show I can get, it still would be cool to
have him trow in a set change here and there.

Maybe this tour he will take this into consideration!