[Slowhand] FW: EC on Israeli Musician's album question

Jon Maclean Jon.Maclean at lands.nsw.gov.au
Thu Feb 2 22:17:26 EST 2006

Unfortunately The Slowhand Digest does not allow for retractions. My
apologies for this ill-perceived piece of fact-finding. Clearly the
Jamaican-born Ijahman Levi is not an Israeli musician.

Cheers,

Jon

IJAHMAN LEVI:

"HAILE I HYMN (CHAPTER ONE)" (Island){May 1978}

Clapton not credited, so specific track contributions unknown.

Tracklist: (Jah Heavy Load; Jah Is No Secret; Zion Hut; I'm A
Levi)

That would probably mean that Eric contributed his part(s) in late 1977
or early 1978.

It would probably rate as one of Eric's most obscure sessions.

Subject: [Slowhand] EC on Israeli Musician's album question

Back in the late 1980s, EC guested on an Israeli musician's LP. I can't
find

anything on it (must have been lost in one of my computer failures). I'm

getting ready to load it on eBay and all the writing on the album is in

Hebrew, which isn't one of my languages. Does anyone know anything about
it?

Cheers,

Jon

This message is intended for the addressee named and
may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.
Views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of
the Department of Lands.

This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper
for the presence of computer viruses.