[Slowhand] Eric Sings Bob

Bryan Reid humblephoenix at comcast.net
Thu Feb 9 20:41:34 EST 2006

I like this idea of Mel's. EC has certainly worked with Bob enough to know
the man and his music, and has covered plenty of his work heretofore.
Considering the huge oeuvre he would have to choose from, there could be an
awesome album in there.

I think that it was our own Geetarz who put forth the thought that EC's
cover of Don't Think Twice at Bobfest was his single best performance of the
1990s. I'm not sure I agree with that but it's way up there on my list.

Anyone who hasn't heard EC at Bobfest, let me know. I've got three copies of
an EC at Bobfest compilation I made that I'm happy to send to those who
haven't (who will hopefully re-oofer to others).

Bryan