[Slowhand] Promotional "From The Cradle" EPK Video on ebay

Greg C temporalorbit at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 10 12:00:48 EST 2006

Also, if anyones interested, I ran across an official promotional video on
ebay from EC's "From The Cradle" album. (See link below)

It's a 13 minute interview with behind-the-scenes footage in the studio from
the making of the album.

I bought my copy from eil.com 2 years ago. It's great.

Maybe someday, someone will put his complete Unplugged concert on ebay,
since I still don't have that. (Hint... Hint)

Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ERIC-CLAPTON-From-The-Cradle-VHS-Video-EPK_W0QQitemZ9101471930QQcategoryZ309QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem