[Slowhand] Clapton Lexus Promotional cd "Unleaded" on ebay

Greg C temporalorbit at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 10 12:11:07 EST 2006

Here's another promotional item I found on ebay for EC. (See link below)

It's a promotional cd from Lexus that was given away back in 1998 when you
purchased a new car. This was in conjunction with his Pilgrim tour.

I have a copy. It's pretty cool!!

By, the way, as a disclaimer. I am not selling these items and I have no
vested interest in whether they sell or not. I'm just helping out the EC
fans who like rare stuff.

Here's the link...

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Eric-Clapton-Unleaded-Sealed-NEW_W0QQitemZ4831762582QQcategoryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem