[Slowhand] Re: Standing At The Crossroads" DVD - ALL REGION!!

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Fri Feb 10 13:11:11 EST 2006

Since we are an international community, we should not let the region
coding or broadcast standards limit our viewing choices. For those
readers with DVD drives on their PCs, software like AnyDVD eliminates
region coding and broadcast standards conflicts..........................T

--
"I have lost my son. I have lost my First Amendment rights.
I have lost the country that I love. Where did America go?"

So you get arrested for wearing an antiwar T-shirt to Congress
and just tossed out for pro-war garb. That's equal justice?
..............NEWSWEEK, Feb. 13, 2006 issue

Both commenting on Cindy's arrest by Capitol police for wearing
a T-Shirt that said, "2,245 DEAD. How MANY MORE?" to the State
of the Union Speech.