[Slowhand] First solo album rereleased?

Art Arias artaarias at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 12 16:14:20 EST 2006

I noticed in the latest issue of ICE magazines "from
the vaults" section a release date of Feb. 28 from
'Eric Clapton - Eric Clapton (Polydor)'. No other
information with it and it got me thinking, could this
be a Deluxe Edition of his 1970 first solo album with
possibly some or all of the Delaney mix included?
Hopefully they'll add some unreleased tunes in there
also. Anybody hear anything else about this?

Art Arias