[Slowhand] Re: Delaney Bramletts mix of Eric's 1st album

Art Arias artaarias at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 12:26:38 EST 2006

Shanahan said:

>>This new release hasn't been listed on CD Universe,

they're usually
promoting albums well before the release date if there
is something new
on
them. This makes me think that there won't be any
extras.<<

Maybe so, but while checking out the link that
Delta Nick provided of Japanese imports I went back to
the link that Greg C provided for "Standing At The
Crossroads" to compare pricing. Just to the right of
the description it mentions a 3/15/2006 release of
"Eric Clapton Deluxe Edition". Hmmmm...you can see for
yourself at:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=COBY-91186

Art Arias