[Slowhand] Vault Radio-Capturing Streamig Audio

DeltaNick deltanick at comcast.net
Wed Feb 15 22:27:02 EST 2006

I just want to thank all those who sent me suggestions and solutions on how to capture streaming audio (and video), and the other information and files. I must have received e-mails from about 20 subscribers.

I must say, we've certainly got a talented and resourceful group of subscribers on the Slowhand Digest. Some suggested software, which can be obtained rather easily and cheaply, and others capture using the sound cards installed in their computers. Turns out that I just may have the software that was bundled with my Sound Blaster Audigy 2 card.

I will have to experiment, and I may get back to a few of you to ask the novice questions that an inexperienced user asks.

Again, many thanks to all who sent solutions, suggestions, and other stuff.

DeltaNick