[Slowhand] Re : AG Site

weedweed@tiscali.fr weedweed at tiscali.fr
Thu Feb 16 06:45:56 EST 2006

Hi,

AG site had to be backed up - there are too much precious
info to let them go away.

The question about the "new" site is more open in my mind.

Just to put an exact replica or getting a real new one,
improved and updated - why not?

The idea of getting a replica seduce me because I have the
secret hope that AG could at least claim that this is
property and proving in the meantime that he is still alive
[and well].

I must admit that I feel very incomfortable with his sudden
disapear, no one able to tell us what happened.
Does aoybody here know his relatives or very close firends
of him?

Regards,

JYB

-------------- ALICE HAUT DEBIT : TRIPLE PLAY A 29,95 EUR/MOIS --------------
Découvrez vite ALICEBOX : avec le modem WIFI, profitez de l'ADSL, de la TELEPHONIE et en exclusivité de la TELEVISION !
Bénéficiez aussi de la hotline gratuite 24h/24 ! Soumis à conditions. Pour en profiter cliquez ici http://abonnement.aliceadsl.fr