[Slowhand] Re: Eric Clapton Deluxe Edition to be released by Universal

Luke Pacholski lukpac at lukpac.org
Thu Feb 16 09:41:37 EST 2006

Marco, re:

> As many of you are aware, a deluxe edition of Eric's first solo album

> ("Eric Clapton") is pending from Universal. The upcoming two-disc set

> has Tom Dowd's original mix on disc one. Disc two is a previously

> unreleased mix by Delaney Bramlett. Both discs contain bonus material.

> Read the full article at www.whereseric.com for complete track list

> and further information.

Hmm, thought this was one still under wraps. I believe things are still
getting cleared.

Keep in mind that Tom Dowd apparently didn't mix Easy Now or Slunky - the
released version has Eric's mix of Easy Now and Delaney's mix of Slunky.
Thus the new issue will have the same version of Slunky twice.

Also, Delaney's mix of After Midnight was released on Crossroads. Love
that version...

Luke