[Slowhand] Mark Deavult, from Jay

joeyjay at att.net joeyjay at att.net
Thu Feb 16 09:23:16 EST 2006

Slowhanders,

I too am worried about Mark. I believe I can be counted as one of the people whom he might reach out to or respond to in confidence. There has been no luck on my end eliciting a response.

I might consider flying out to his house on a weekend or maybe even investigating from afar.

It would be comforting to know that he is well (and perhaps just taking a well-deserved hiatus). I'd really like to know. Mark has been a very special Slowhander throughout the years. His absence is felt and, especially now, I think we all realize what an incredible, selfless contributor he has been.

Jay