[Slowhand] Maybe He Does Know

DeltaNick deltanick at comcast.net
Sat Feb 18 12:21:44 EST 2006

>> The Bill Graham database does indeed list a Delaney & Bonnie show 12/28 & 29/70, but not December of '69. <<

Clapton was no longer with D&B in December 1970. So, my first reaction, without consulting anything, was, "The year's wrong." I figured that Vault Radio simply got the year wrong, but it now apperas that the entire date is wrong.

Now, the song times in at around 5:16, but on Olli's tracklist, it's 6:07 (22 February 1970). Not conclusive, it is possible if that 6:07 includes the "time between songs" (either before or after). And Olli seems to think this is the same performance as was recently distributed by Dimeadozen.

DeltaNick