[Slowhand] Re: Maybe He Does Know :)

ollio ollio at mbnet.fi
Sat Feb 18 13:32:35 EST 2006

Hi all,
Just one more comment on this "I Don't Know Why" - date mystery :) :
Yes, the recording on Vault Radio and the one torrented on Dimeadozen are definately the same, just listened to them both. The music clocks at about 5:15, but the Dime version has about 50 seconds of tune -ups etc.

Of course I don't know if the date on the torrent ie. February 22 1970 is right, but I think it's pretty probable.
Great recording anyway from the era of EC's first solo album.

Cheers
Olli