[Slowhand] Re: Even more great EC Clips

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Wed Feb 22 14:15:52 EST 2006

Went to the site and they do have some nice stuff but, if I go to a
Clapton link I have to wonder what Buckethead, Classical Gas, More than
Words, etc. are doing there?? Definitely needs tighter
administration.......................T

--
"I have lost my son. I have lost my First Amendment rights.
I have lost the country that I love. Where did America go?"

So you get arrested for wearing an antiwar T-shirt to Congress
and just tossed out for pro-war garb. That's equal justice?
..............NEWSWEEK, Feb. 13, 2006 issue

Both commenting on Cindy's arrest by Capitol police for wearing
a T-Shirt that said, "2,245 DEAD. How MANY MORE?" to the State
of the Union Speech.