[Slowhand] Derek Trucks on Conan

JOHN NACCARATO jnacca0408 at rogers.com
Tue Feb 28 17:06:17 EST 2006

For those who are interested, the Derek Trucks Band
will be on Conan O'Brien this Friday.

I may be in the minority here but I am really looking
forward to the kick horns contributions to the forth-
coming tour. I think a lot of people will be surprised
to hear how great they really are! It doesn't necessarily
mean that EC's guitar playing will be diminished to
the point where we will question his whereabouts. I
firmly believe that there is plenty of room musically
for 3 guitarists and a horn section not to mention a
piano player. I do feel however, that a keyboard
player added to this mix is a bit too much though.
We shall soon see.

John