[Slowhand] RE:ECs Band

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 4 13:47:36 EST 2006

I think that the suggestion to add Susan Tedeschi (Mrs.Trucks) was "in-place-of" rather than "in-addition-to" the "chubbets" now planned. Sounds like a great plan to me. Remember the background vocalists team for Roy Orbison's "Black&White" peformance? Now THAT's what I call a great mix! It's all about "the music," chemistry and "style." Tessa and Katie scored high marks in all three catagories when they were in their prime. Plus, Susan would add yet another guitar to the mix... I'd prefer to see really strong background vocalists or none at all.
Mel