[Slowhand] Nathan / Steve Jordan / Willie Weeks

roubaix roubaix2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 09:34:37 EST 2006

I doubt that Steve Jordan "forced" Nathan out to get Willie Weeks in. Eric has spoken about Willie Weeks before and this quote is from Sept. 4, 2005:

"Musically, Nathan is in the Top 3 as a bassist," said Clapton, who named Willie Weeks and Stevie Wonder band veteran Nathan Watts as the other two.

I think it is safe to say that Eric wanted Willie in the band.