[Slowhand] 'Eric "Slowhand" Clapton On White'

Scott Wallenberg scottw at racerxill.com
Mon Mar 20 15:22:47 EST 2006

<<<<My girlfriend came home today with an Eric Clapton vinyl she picked up
at a
garage sale and upon further investigation it seems different than all the
other vinyls I have.

The whole cover is white except for the black text which says 'Eric
"Slowhand" Clapton On White' and lists the following songs: Cocaine, The
Core, Lay Down Sally, and Wonderful Tonight. At the top it says:

PRO 035
FOR PROGRAMMING ONLY
NOT FOR SALE
33-1/3 RPM STEREO

I was just curious if anyone knew the value of such an item and how it came
into existence, what it was used for, etc. Thanks a bunch.
-Jordan G >>>

Is it on White Vinyl as well? It should have a silver embossed label. It
was an RSO promo for Slowhand. Nice piece to have for sure. I have had mine
for 20+ years and I have no idea about value.

Scott