[Slowhand] RSO promos

Scott Wallenberg scottw at racerxill.com
Mon Mar 20 16:25:28 EST 2006

RSO records were really into promo items to give to radio station people.
I had a friend that worked there and she dialed me in to a lot of this
stuff.
Here's a partial list of goodies that were connected to EC albums on RSO

No Reason to Cry Silver or Gold plated broken pick necklace from album
cover
Slowhand Silver w/red piping sports jacket with Cocaine embroidered on
lapel and Slowand on back
Slowhand on White Vinyl promo LP
Backless Special cassette box with complete album on side A and Ray
Coleman audio interview on side B
Backless 3 song VHS tape from Rolling Hotel footage features Tulsa Time,
Cocaine, and I think Layla live
Backless Vinyl promo Tulsa Time
Another Ticket promo vinyl LP Blue Cover

Scott