[Slowhand] Technical question on FLAC files

Fabio Dwyer downtownstreets at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 27 22:48:02 EST 2006

Hello old friends!

I have this question about flac files conversion: I never really have the
patience required to learn how to deal this type of files, pure laziness of
mine... But I'm trying this new (to me) software called dBpower AMP Music
Converter, and the flac files option is listed within its rip possibilities.
Since I know there's a lot of good stuff in flac format, any experienced
kind soul could gimme a light if there's any possibility for me to enter in
this great new world just with this software? Can I use flac files in a
simple way, just like mp3's or so?

The Eric's content is: Happy Bday in advance, man! Mine is just the day
before, with the different time before Brazil and England, it's the same day
in some way:-) Actually I'm from march 29th 11pm(30th in Greenwich Time)
from 1976, so Eric, The Band and Dylan were jamming in Shangri-la when I was
arriving, a very good sountrack for me!!!

Thanks for the bandwidth, I hope someone can help me on the flac files,

Fabio Dwyer