[Slowhand] "Band du Lac: One Night Only" Coming To DVD In June

Kevin Wilson kevin.wilson at arivia.co.za
Thu Apr 20 12:00:01 EDT 2006

This should make some fans happy:

When Back Home was being lambasted at the time of its release, there was
a call to release true rock 'n' roll such as Eric along with his buddies
band that he normally meets up with around Christmas time. Well, we'll
have to settle for second best because "Band du Lac: One Night Only" is
coming out on DVD in June. It will be interesting to compare Cream's
"Stormy Monday" to this one recorded a month after the RAH concert.

I'm not complaining - the more varied the releases, the happier I am.

Kevin