[Slowhand] RE: "White Mansions"

Jon Maclean Jon.Maclean at lands.nsw.gov.au
Thu Apr 20 23:56:12 EDT 2006

I haven't played the disc recently and don't doubt your response Nick,
but can only recall Eric being credited in the sleeve notes for his
playing on "White Trash" (electric slide) and "The Kentucky Racehorse"
(dobro).
Where did you learn of his participation on the other numbers you
listed?
Come to think of it, I don't think his individual track performances are
noted at all, so it was probably only me surmising that those two were
the tracks he played on.

Cheers,
Jon

Message: 5