[Slowhand] (no subject)

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Fri Apr 21 00:16:54 EDT 2006

Mel..............EC did perform on Letterman..........as a matter of
fact, he sat in with the band for the entire show, May 8, 1985! They did
Layla, Lay Down Sally, White Room (then, it was a rarity to hear him
perform a CREAM song, I believe I read an interview where he credited
this performance with renewing his interest to perform CREAM material),
Forever Man, Further On Up The Road, Same Old Blues, Knock On Wood, and
the opening and closing themes........................T

--
"The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can
be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues!"