[Slowhand] "Little Nightingale" and "Your Coming Home",

Red River redriver1234 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed May 3 02:39:49 EDT 2006

Does anyone know anything about Eric ever having recorded demos of "Little
Nightingale" and "Your Coming Home", both songs reputedly written by him?
They were supposed to have been recorded around 1968, but I have never been
able to discover if they were ever released or anything else about the fate
of these recordings and songs.

I'd be very grateful for any help you can give.

Many thanks

Red