[Slowhand] two tickets availble for Birmingham 11/05

Simon George simon.george5 at ntlworld.com
Wed May 3 17:27:36 EDT 2006

Hi,
Got 2 tickets for NEC, 11th May, block M, row A. Unfortunately I'm unable
to attend tix were £50.00 face plus £5 booking fee, so anyone want them for
face value (£110.00) plus a couple of pounds for envelope and next day
recorded delivery, if so drop me an e-mail and we'll talk.
Cheers,
Simon

It has removed 1043 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!