[Slowhand] AMAZING HOW...

Fabio Dwyer downtownstreets at hotmail.com
Sat May 6 15:01:11 EDT 2006

...before we even got a good review of the new tour and people in this list
had already started to bark against it! Why don't you focus on the great new
additions, like I'm am yours, Anyday, some very good come backs, as
Everybody oughta make a change, After Midnight, Running on Faith and
Motherless Children, all the Robert J. songs, even two VERY GOOD additions
IMO from the new record- Lost and Found is a great contemporary blues song
and Back Home which is a beautiful ballad. Got to get Better, you're already
TIRED of that??? C'mon YOU GUYS??? It seems as if some people in this list
go to a new EC concert, don't pay any atention to the first 3/4 of the
concert, just to wait for "that" three songs that are clearly kept in the
repertoire to please the average fans (of course it's not for "us" the ones
who goes to 5 or 6 or more EC concerts every year). Just three crowd
pleasers? Bravo, Eric! And I'll never get tired to hear you playing the
eletric Layla, my favorite song all time! Thank you Eric! Great set list!
It's a shame I can't catch this tour, I don't think it will come to Brazil
again...

You can yell at me, call me fanatic, groupie, whatever. I don't care, I
would like to congratulate Eric for this very good set list, and thanks him
again for not retiring as promised before. I'm eager to hear a new bootleg
with this new great band.

Cheers for the Clapton fans. To the others, the Bruce
"new-set-list-everyday" Springsteen List is waiting for you, who knows if
someday Bruce will learn how to play guitar as Eric...

Fabio Dwyer