[Slowhand] Disappointment a plenty

EFSCHUL at aol.com EFSCHUL at aol.com
Sun May 7 16:32:51 EDT 2006

John darling:

Snap out of it and stop yer belly achin'

You call yourself a Slowhand fan? Perhaps you mean a fair weather fan.

Eric is Eric. You have not even heard one note of one song of his current
tour and you've already decided to stay home and pout. So sad...

At the end of the day, I can proudly say, I am a fan, and on some level, it
does not matter to me, who is standing on the left of EC, or to the right of
EC or in the back of EC.

It's all about, and has always been about EC. That's what its been about
for me.

Would I like to see Jack and Ginger and EC again -- you bet your sweet "A" I
would. Will this ever happen again? I don't know. Only time will tell,
but the time is now to see EC's 2005-2006 tour, so away we go to the RAH, sure
wish you would change your mind.

"Sometimes, we have to get out of our own way to walk forward. We may bump
into other people, but we have to focus and not run into ourselves".©

Excerpt from "Journey to the Royal Albert Hall"©,

Cheers and peace,
Blonde Rocker