[Slowhand] Setlist

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 7 16:33:07 EDT 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JENNY.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Hope that your trip is great in all ways and you have a spectacular time. I agree with all that you said, and I'll bet that the show will be excellent. I know that we'll be seeing it when it comes to the Bay area and hope we have the same good luck as last tour with tickets (thanks to Jon Seff and KFOG)... BTW, we scored 2nd row for MK&ELH for their Jun30th program at the Greek.

Cheers!
Mel
I am so dismayed at the set-list bashing that is emerging on this tour. Why? Because
for my 50th birthday, my daughter consipired with some obviously incredible friends around
the world, to buy me two tickets (12th row) and my flights from Sydney, to get to the RAH
in two weeks time.
This will be the 3rd time I am travelling across the globe to see EC as he hasn't visited
Australia for more than a decade, possibly 15 years. I saw a San Fran (2004) and Kansas
City (2001) show but this time it is a 34 hour haul each way and I will only be in London
for 2 days and 3 nights. To hear the negative reviews (which I probably shouldn't have
looked at) is detracting from the incredible gift that has been given to me by people who
live in South Africa (my birth country), Australia (my resident country), the US, the UK,
East Timor and Ghana.
Give the guy a break - let him play what he likes to play and trust that it will be great
anyway! Aren't we supposed to love, warts and all?
Anyone who will be at the show on 22nd May - see you there!
Jenny