[Slowhand] For Richard

EFSCHUL at aol.com EFSCHUL at aol.com
Wed May 10 18:16:16 EDT 2006

Funny you should mention BB and "The Thrill is Gone"...saw BB at BB Kings in
LA last November....he was hot, hot, hot...and then towards the end, he
played, "The Thrill is Gone", and just standing there looking and listening to
him play and sing, it was like I had heard the song for the first time....it was
absolutely fab and so was the master BB! (and I have the pictures to prove
it)....

About EC..i am happy with the setlist and as someone said recently on this
digest....we are very fortunate to still have EC around....in the bad old days,
i thought we were going to lose him....when it was dark for him....but
there he is and there we go...to the rah...

Cheers.
Ei
Blonde Rocker