[Slowhand] Lost Club Shows Offer

Bryan Reid humblephoenix at comcast.net
Thu May 11 12:23:18 EDT 2006

Hi SDers!

Guess who just got a new shipment of boots from his fav supplier?

:~)

Starting off this round of seeds is a gem from EC's 1994 tour to support the

>From The Cradle album. On the ZigZag Records label [ZigZag 12], we have a 6

CD set entitled "Lost Club Shows". Three shows from November 1994 in Chicago
and New Orleans, with Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown guesting on one. They are
all audience tapes that I'd call AUD 4-5ish in terms of sound quality, a
little distant but clear. But the playing... well, it's EC playing the
blues.

Two sets to the first two to respond with their addresses and a commitment
to re-offer to the group. Artwork included on a separate CDR. Details below.

Bryan

Buddy Guy's Legends, Chicago IL

Motherless Child
Malted Milk
Four Until Late
How Long
Kidman Blues
I'm Gonna Cut Your Head
Forty Four
Blues All Day Long
Standin' Around Crying
Hoochie Coochie Man
It Hurts Me Too
Blues Before Sunrise
Third Degree
Reconsider Baby
Sinners Prayer
Everyday I Have The Blues
Double Trouble
Before You Accuse Me
Someday After Awhile
I'm Tore Down
Have You Ever Loved A Woman
Crosscut Saw
Five Long Years
Crossroads
Got My Mojo Working
Ain't Nobody's Business

House Of Blues, New Orleans LA

Motherless Child
Malted Milk
How Long
Kidman Blues
County Jail
Forty Four
Blues All Day Long
Going Away Baby
Standin' Around Crying
Hoochie Coochie Man
It Hurts Me Too
Blues Before Sunrise
Third Degree
Reconsider Baby
Sinners Prayer
I Can't Judge Nobody
Early In The Morning
Everyday I Have The Blues
Someday After Awhile
I'm Tore Down
Have You Ever Loved A Woman
Crosscut Saw
Groanin' The Blues
Crossroads
Five Long Years
Blues jam (w/ Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown) What A Shame (w/ Clarence
'Gatemouth' Brown)